Tuesday 1 November 2016

Hehe! You Won’t Believe What Jaywon’s Wife Did Hours To Her Delivery (Photos)



In ushering in the month of November, popular Nigerian music star Jaywon and his sweetheart welcomed their bundle of joy on Tuesday, November 1, in an undisclosed hospital abroad.

Speaking on fatherhood, Jaywon disclosed to Naijaloaded Gossip saying: “I was just a young boy but now that I have welcomed my bundle of joy, I feel like a real man because this will welcome new responsibilities for me and I am happy to face all the possible challenges that will come with it.”

Speaking on the health of his woman, Jaywon disclosed that: “I would say she is a very strong woman and I really love and adore her. What amazed me about her was that, even up till when she gave birth my woman was still very strong. She would wake up early in the morning to clean, cook and even drive herself around even when I’m there. She is really strong.”



The music star welcomed his baby on Tuesday, November 1, Fakultní Thomayerova nemocnice Praha, Thomayerova Teaching Hospital, Czech Republic, Europe.

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...